Buy Mitragyna Speciosa in Cicero
The Best Cicero Mitragyna Speciosa
Finding the right strain of Cicero mitragyna speciosa can be tricky, but at Original Harvest, we do our best to simplify the process. Our detailed product descriptions give you a good idea of the main benefits of each strain (accounting, of course, for the fact that every body is different). Find out whether a strain is primarily sedating or stimulating, and what symptoms or conditions it is most expected to treat. At Original Harvest, our kratom strains are unanimously organic, lab-tested, and 100% pure, meaning they contain nothing but kratom leaf — guaranteed.
Bali Red Vein Kratom Capsules$19.95 Shop Now
Bali 10x Kratom Extract Capsules$24.95 Shop Now
- On Sale
Maeng Da White Vein Kratom Powder
Bali Red Vein Kratom Powder$14.95 Shop Now
Bali White Vein Kratom Capsules$19.95 Shop Now
Bali 10x Kratom Extract Powder$19.95 Shop Now
Maeng Da Red Vein Kratom Capsules$22.95 Shop Now
Maeng Da Red Vein Kratom Powder$17.95 Shop Now
What are the different types of mitragyna speciosa?
At Original Harvest, we offer every kratom variety in three different forms: powder, leaf, and capsules.
- Mitragyna speciosa powder is made from dried and cured leaves of the kratom plant. After harvest and storage to prepare the leaves and develop the best possible alkaloid content, the leaves are ground into a fine powder that can be stirred into a tea or juice, added to food, or encapsulated at home.
- Mitragyna speciosa leaf uses the same leaves as the powdered variety, but they are crumbled into a tea-like texture rather than finely ground. This variety is best suited to kratom tea.
- Mitragyna speciosa capsules are prepared at the Original Harvest warehouse. The same pure, organic powder sold in bags is measured out and placed in 100% vegan capsules that offer customers the ability to take monitored dosages and not have to worry about weighing their kratom every time. Great for people on the go.
BorneoRed Vein Kratom
- Speed: Slow
- Effect: Sedative
- Time of Day: Evening
- Can Treat: Pain, Insomnia, Stress
Maeng DaWhite Vein Kratom
- Speed: Moderate
- Effect: Mild Stimulant
- Time of Day: Morning
- Can Treat: Fatigue, Lack Of Focus, Minor Pain
Hulu KapuasYellow Kratom
- Speed: Moderate
- Effect: Mild Stimulant
- Time of Day: Morning / Afternoon
- Can Treat: Tension, Pain, Fatigue
What is the difference between red, white, and green vein kratom?
Every kratom strain we sell at Original Harvest comes in three types: red vein, white vein, and green vein. You may be confused looking at pictures of the product, as it all still appears uniformly brownish-green. This is because the color moniker applies not to the color of the leaves, but to the color of the veins in the leaf. As such, upon curing and grinding, this color does not remain visible.
- Red vein kratom is the most sedating variety (though larger doses of any kratom strain will produce more calming than energizing results). Red vein has higher quantities of the alkaloid 7-hydroxymitragynine, which prompts sedating, soothing sensations and the most superior pain relief.
- White vein kratom is the most stimulating variety. It has high concentrations of mitragynine, the alkaloid that primarily energizes and promotes mental focus. Though some white vein strains offer a bit of pain relief, these varieties are best for when fatigue is preventing productivity.
- Green vein kratom strains usually fall somewhere between red and white. They contain a more even balance of 7-HMG and mitragynine, which means they are often good for midday or when fatigue is not as prominent. Many green vein strains offer considerable pain relief in addition to mild or moderate stimulation, which makes them a good choice for pain throughout the day. In most cases, using green vein kratom in the afternoon will not interfere with sleep.
Experience the incredible, natural effects of Cicero mitragyna speciosa with pure, organic strains from Original Harvest.
“I have tried a lot of different natural options for my insomnia, and nothing seems to help – even melatonin. I didn’t really think to try kratom until recently because I thought of it more as a pain relieving strain, or something for people going through withdrawal, but I’m so glad I finally broke down and gave it a try. The red vein Thai from Original Harvest has actually helped me sleep through the night.”